Please remember that our Grade Three Students are asking that the week of December 6-10, each student bring to school one of the following items:
• A bag of rice (to sustain our energy)
• A bottle of oil (we all need a little fat)
• A bag of beans (protein to build muscle)
• A container of powdered milk (dairy for strong bones)
• Bars of soap (to lift germs from our hands)
There will be drop off containers in each quad to make it easier for your donation. There will be one near the IT lab, one near Ms. Ellen’s room and one near the library. Items will be taken to people in need by the community service team.
The Grade Three Students thank you!